HackRF Jawbreaker - 3D Printed Enclosure

HackRF Hardware

HackRF Jawbreaker - 3D Printed Enclosure

Postby admin » Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:40 pm

Here is the case I designed for the HackRF. I wanted no additional hardware required for assembly so the entire thing is 100% printed, I have printed this on my reprap and it fits very well and there is little movement. I have also created other case's for stacking multiple HackRF's or even a Hackrf with a HamItUp on top, I will also release these soon but I have no way to test them and being a poor engineering student I dont think I will have a second hackrf or a HamItUp for a while to try,

case1.png
case1.png (304.55 KiB) Viewed 2353 times

case2.png
case2.png (469.63 KiB) Viewed 2353 times

32-nodither.gif
32-nodither.gif (555.36 KiB) Viewed 2353 times

HackRF_Case.zip
(75.19 KiB) Downloaded 167 times

If you would like to link this file on your site please link to this post as the file name may change, Also I am aware of thingiverse but I do not want it uploaded there as I do not fully support the way they conduct their business.

** PS

I have had people ask me if they can buy this case, I do not have the time to print more but I have uploaded it to shapeways however they are a bit expensive. Failing that if you do not have a 3d printer or laser cutter you may want to look at everyday project case's they may not look as good but will work all the same.
https://www.shapeways.com/shops/binaryrf

admin
Site Admin

Return to Hardware